Do's And Dont's
- Do pray Lord Pancha Narasimha Swamy varu before pilgrimage to Yadagirigutta.
- Do contact Devasthanam information centre for enquiry, temple information and for pooja details etc.
- Do concentrate on Lord Narasimha Swamy Varu and Goddess Andal Ammavaru inside the temple & Kshetrapalaka Anjaneya Swamy Varu.
- Do deposit your offerings in the hundi only.
- Don’t come to Yadagirigutta for any purpose other than worshipping of Sri Swamy Varu and Ammavaru.
- Don’t smoke at Yadagirigutta temple surroundings.
- Don’t consume alcoholic drinks at Yadagirigutta temple surroundings.
- Don’t eat non-vegetarian food in the Kshethram.
- Don’t carry any weapon inside the temple,
- Don’t wear any head guads like helmets, caps, tubans and hats inside the temple premises.
- Don’t perform ‘Sastanga Pranama’ in Antaralayam.
- Don’t take much time while performing ‘Darshanam’ to Swamy varu in Garbhalayam.
- Don’t buy spurious prasadams from street vendors.
- Don’t encourage beggars at Yadagirigutta.
- Don’t spit or create nuisance in the premises of the temple.